Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Nags Head


August 11th, I set out with my parents for Nags Head. My mom's side of the family got together for a week at the beach. We haven't been together at the beach in over 15 years! Growing up we used to take a yearly beach trip together. All 20+ of us couldn't be at the beach the same days, but we shared a week of great memories!
Aunt Kathryn took great pictures which I figured out Monday morning. So, my pictures start Sunday and end Sunday! Sunday was Sawyer's 2nd birthday; so we celebrated in style! We had such a great week! I can't put it all into words, so I'm just going to include some pictures. Hopefully I can get my hands on Kathryn's pictures soon and can share those!







Is Sawyer drinking a "cocktail" too?! Looks like he takes after his GG....but, don't let PaPa fool you with that bottle of water!

No comments: