Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


On Saturday, January 12th; my mom celebrated her 60th birthday! I surprised her by showing up at breakfast Saturday morning. Kathryn and Jim graciously allowed me to stay with them Friday night. I woke Saturday morning, got ready, and headed down to Hill's to decorate the table! Everyone got there and we waited and waited. Mom finally arrived! Jane made some corrections to her napkin...60 & Super & Slow! After mom got all "dressed up" the party started!
After breakfast, we did a few things around the house. Mom wanted to go see a movie since she hadn't been to the movies in about 10 years! So, we headed to the movies with all intentions of seeing P.S. I Love You; but once we got to the ticket counter, The Bucket List had won!
Overall it was a: Great movie! Great birthday! Happy 60th Birthday Mom!

1 comment:

Phillip said...

Thanks for taking care of GG on her 60th. Sorry we could not be there to celebrate.
Love,
Ohio Gribbles