Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Afternoon

Last Saturday was a rainy day. I worked on my final paper in the morning and we decided to go to the movies early afternoon. We saw the movie 21. We both thought it was good; but man was it still expensive to go the movies!

After getting out of the movies, the sun was trying to peek through the clouds. So, we headed downtown Asheville to walk around. We started out at Mast General Store and ended up at a store we both love. The name has left my mind right now, but it's filled with different vendors. Every booth is a little different from the first. Everything is handmade. I have purchased photographs, pottery, and a necklace there before. This time, we both walked out empty handed. Either way, I enjoy walking around in downtown. You never know what or who you might see!

1 comment:

Crystal Johnson said...

Woolworth Walk? or Kress Emp.? Maybe??? We love both of these places.

Miss you much!