Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend

Since I was unable to go hear Yonder Mountain Thursday night, I made up for my sadness last weekend. Friday night, I went out with some friends for dinner and drinks downtown. As I was sitting around early Saturday morning reading, my friend Anna called and asked if I wanted to grab some lunch and ride with her to the outlets. Since nothing was on my agenda for the day, I took her up on the offer! I did some window shopping and enjoyed a great lunch before heading back into town. That night, I went out for my friend Lauren's birthday. We met at Westville Pub for dinner and drinks to celebrate her special day.Sunday afternoon, my best guy friend from high school Jon, his wife Caitlin, and their brand new puppy Brutus came over to "watch" the Carolina basketball game. Pattie was in love with Brutus and he eventually got over being so scared of her! It was great to catch up with an old friend! About an hour after they left, I headed over to Hollie and Ben's house for a Superbowl party! To top it all off, I found out at the party that school was on a 2 hour delay! That still means I'm supposed to be there, but knowing I could sleep in and not see kids quite as early was fabulous considering we haven't worked much lately! And I was worried I was going to have to work a full week!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.