Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Carpet

I was the lucky winner at the coaches dinner for Girls on the Run back in May. I won two free tickets to the Biltmore Estate. I originally thought I would save them, but luckily looked back at the fine print to find they had to be used soon. They could not be used anytime in December or any Saturdays during their beautiful spring flower displays. I heard on the radio that the rug of flowers was being unrolled at the Biltmore until the middle of September. So, mom jumped on the invitation to come along with me. It was quite different seeing the estate during the summer months rather than the winter season as before. It was nice to see it all from a different perspective. We walked around the ponds and gardens on the grounds; stopping by the winery on the way out.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox

1 comment:

Phillip said...

I love the pictures with the staues and sun glassess. Thanks for taking the "JAG" picture..that was nice of you to think of your "sister".
Jammie