Sunday, November 14, 2010

Baby Shower #3 and Lunch



I started my morning Saturday attending a baby shower for my neighbor. This is the 3rd baby shower I have attended in the past 3 months! My neighbors are also expecting a baby girl in December! After only getting to stay for a short while, I headed off to meet my team. We tried last December to venture down to Donna's house for lunch. She has a fabulous log cabin down the mountain a bit. Last December, the snow stopped us and we haven't been able to get together since. So, this was the first weekend we could get together since school started! We met around 11 and headed down the mountain. Five hours later, we traveled back up! It was nice to get together with these friends away from school and share in peaceful lunch together! We were missing 3 of our team members for last minute reasons but enjoyed our time with the people that could make it.

No comments: