Saturday, August 04, 2012

One Week

A week ago today I was waiting for the movers to arrive. A week ago today I was starting my new adventure. Here is what's happened in one week:
* Cried so much Saturday morning I had to breathe through my mouth
* Finally unpacked the last load (that would fit) at 10:25 Saturday night
* Spent Sunday unpacking the house thanks to my sweet mom and my sweet aunt Laura
* Finished hanging pictures Monday morning with the house set up for visitors
* Went to school, but didn't get much done because I'm waiting on the floors to be done
* Said goodbye to my dear mother who gave up her time to help me move, unpack, and wipe away
my tears
* Walked to dinner with mom, aunt Laura, and uncle Grant
* Have taken Pattie walking each day; and just left from my house, no driving required
* Slept like a baby several nights in a row
* Got my haircut (fixed) less than a mile from my house
* Have visited my friends and it only took 5 minutes to get there!
* Have seen one set of friends 3 times this week!
* Pulled my trash and moving boxes to the curb. I didn't have to load all my trash and recycling in my
car, drive to the dump, and unload it all myself. Someone came to get it!
* Ran the dishwasher...and it worked! It's been 5 years
* Met my new team and we ended up talking for 3 hours. I have a good feeling about it
* Can sweat just standing still; I'm going to lose weight easily! ha!
* Tried going for a run last night; even Pattie was worn out!
* Have only shed a few quick tears one night...despite the heat I have a good feeling about this place
** Go Where You Belong**

No comments: