Saturday, January 05, 2013

Vote!

I got a call this past Wednesday from Mrs. Stepp. She called to tell me what craziness she had been up to and to ask for my vote. I promised her I would pass this information to others. I had the pleasure to work with this wonderful lady my first year up in the mountains and the last year before she retired. She continued to come back to sub and began tutoring. All the kids loved her and you just never knew what creative ideas she would share or what funny story she had to tell! She mourned the loss of her husband with us, shared the pot belly pig she had at her house and sometimes in the classroom with us, and was always creative in her dress (as I like to say, be confident and you can wear anything!). Here is the email she sent me from her daughters. Feel free to vote!
 
Hi---
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Our MOTHER entered a nationwide contest with Ford Motor Credit Company. She was chosen as one of the 10 finalist!!! OMG can you believe that....She is in the running to win a NEW 2013 Ford Escape. She just needs your DAILY VOTE.
The web site is--


2) Register your e-mail and a little more information.

3) Look for the finalist pictures, the lady sitting in a car with a sign on the side and a striped shirt...That’s MY MOM!!

After the first time you VOTE, you will ONLY have to put your e-mail in. You will not have to register again. It is easy and fast. I added the site to my favorites so it would be even easier. You must be 18 to VOTE. THANKS! for all of your help!
The VOTING ends on January 13...WINNER announced on Jan 14
START TODAY !!You can only VOTE 1 time a day !!
 Get your friends and family to help out. Forward this... every VOTE counts and SOMEONE will win!! THANKS....SO MUCH!!

No comments: