Monday, February 05, 2007

Superbowl Weekend



Well, I won't say when I actually began this project! Instead, I'll just say that I finished the mosaic table project this weekend! Grandma Gribble had this old table, and was getting rid of it. I have always wanted to mosaic a table. So, it just couldn't have been a better match! To the left you see the before picture and obviously, the finished project is on the right. (I'm sharing this just so you know I've been up to something good!)

In addition to projects, homework, and cleaning; Travis and I managed to find some new recipes. Actually thanks to the cooking show as we were flipping through channels waiting for our Thursday night dinner to cook! I have actually never found myself watching it before, but I could see how people might get hooked! We decided to try them out for Superbowl Sunday. We cooked ribs and 'Mama's Black-eyed pea casserole' ...or at least that's what I think it's called! Either way, you can see we enjoyed the meal!

1 comment:

Phillip said...

Great table. Wasn't it your wonderful sister-in-laws idea to take the table and make it your own:) Food looks tastey. You are becoming quite the "little woman".

Stay warm.

JG