Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sweet Victory!!!


Today marks the first day with a washing machine and dryer since the end of last March!
I would like to thank my friends (Dana, Trent, and Mandi), my family and Travis' family for letting me use their washing facilities these past few months!
Travis' parents arrived this morning from Georgia, and helped unload the washer and dryer. (Oh, thanks to Travis' uncle for the use of his truck) After enjoying a tasty lunch at Blue Sky Cafe (my favorite..yummy!) and an attempt to browse at Tuesday Morning, they headed back down south.
(The attempt came because Tuesday Morning is closed until the 15th for restocking.) Travis
and I headed down to Lowe's to make the three prong plug change into the needed four prong. These pictures show Travis' handy work in making the dryer work. After everything was hooked up, we did a quick trial run since they haven't been used in a year or two. Since all seemed to be working well, I started my first load of clothes. Can you see the excitement!!!

2 comments:

Phillip said...

I should have bought you detergent and an assortment of fabric softners for Chrismas!

meme said...

meme says you are up and coming in the world but there will be no excuses for dirty clothes