Sunday, July 08, 2007

July 4th week

**Okay, I have had this post typed and ready to post for 2 weeks now. I have tried 4 times to get pictures uploaded, and for some reason they won't. So, this time, I am posting without pictures. I'll try again later to upload them!!!

I headed home for the week, leaving on Saturday the 30th and returning Saturday the 7th. Phillip, Jammie, and Sawyer came down for a wedding and a visit! It was a wonderful week of playing with Sawyer, exercising, visiting with MeMe and Grandma Gribble, going to the movies, and playing the Wii with family. I think I only took pictures on the 4th and maybe on the 6th...I was having too much fun the other days to stop and take pictures I guess!

Uncle Kyle, Uncle Dave, Uncle Jim, Aunt Kathryn, Phillip, Jammie, and I enjoyed two nights of playing the Wii. We were all getting into the games; some more so than others!!! Even though we had a whole week to be together, I feel like there was so much for us to do! Sawyer, of course, was the highlight of the entertainment. I won't tell too much since his site might have more! We did go to Gen's for the July 4th cook-out! It was even complete with fireworks!!!

Saturday was a hard day for us all. However, lucky us that all the Pettys will be meeting in 5 weeks at the beach!!!

No comments: