Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Growing Up

I took Pattie to the vet today. She hasn't been since the summer when she had her girlie surgery. Well, I actually took her a few months back to see how much she weighed before buying more heartworm and flea medicine. Anyway, I was totally dreading the experience based on past visits. However, this one was so much smoother! She never jumped on anyone that walked by or in the room and she even laid down while waiting in the room! She now weighs 44 pounds! They said she was ready to advance from puppy food to adult food. My baby pup is growing up!

On another note, while walking to lunch today here was my conversation with one of my kids:
Kaden: Is Mrs. Watkins married?
Me: Yes, she is married to Mr. Watkins.
K: Oh, I thought you were married.
Me: No, not yet
K: Well, you should find someone to marry so he can be Mr. Gribble.
Me: Laughing I told him that I would have a new last name one day when I met the right person.

Looking a little bit confused, he continued to lead our line to lunch.
Oh the thinking of five year olds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.