Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shower

So, he is my cousin:

And this girl wearing "a hat", what we call in the south the practice bouquet, is going to be my cousin:
And these are all the gifts they received, which at an extremely rapid pace still took over an hour to open!:

**Thanks to Laura and Maggie for being such gracious hostess! From the knitting lesson, to the shrimp n' grits dinner, to the fireworks, to the hot tub time I'm thinking you might should never stay at my house. It will never compare!

1 comment:

Grant+Laura said...

Thanks for posting and for sharing the photos....I realized after you left that I forgot to ask you to look at them. So glad you and your mom made the trip. It was a real treat for me! P.S. Will be teaching purling at Thanksgiving. Be sure you've done your practice homework :-)