Sunday, June 03, 2007

CA...The End

Well, I just realized I never posted the last day of CA back in April! Wow, where did the time go? I seemed to have taken a short break from this blogging business. I'll try and step back again.
So, the last day in CA was spent packing and making our way to the airport. Laura took us through the Stanford campus again; dropping us off at her favorite spot. Mom and I had just enough time to take a few pictures and stick our heads into the church. It was beautiful inside... paintings everywhere. I did not take any pictures of the inside. The archways surrounding the entire quad were beautiful. My pictures do not do them justice. However, I have still included them.
After rushing back to the car, Laura got us to the airport in plenty of time to catch our flight. Flying into Memphis was a little rough with thunderstorms surrounding the area. We had a slight delay taking off again. A little medicine certainly helped calm me for the last flight to North Carolina! I enjoyed my visit out to CA, but I was glad to have landed in NC!
Thanks again to Laura and Grant for letting us take over any plans they might have had for that week! I highly recommend a stay at the luxurious Williard house!

No comments: