Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cary Visit



We got back from the beach Friday late afternoon. I spent Saturday morning running errands and then attending Crystal's baby shower. That evening, I repacked my suitcase and relaxed on the couch. Being on vacation is great, but being at home relaxing is just as enjoyable! After being gone for eight days and home for one; I left Sunday morning to visit friends in the Cary/Apex area.

We spent time together grilling out, taking walks, going to the park, swimming at the pool, and catching up on major girl talk! I was able to see Jessica and her family, Heather and her family, and Jill and her husband plus one on the way (due in December)! The only pictures I took were from the first day at the playground. One of Heather's boys was at a camp, so there are only four kids here. We realized that when they are all together, there is a kid aged 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1!!! Crazy huh?! Aren't these kids cute!

No comments: