Monday, March 22, 2010

D for DONE!


Sunday afternoon, my good friend Anna went with me to school. We copied my entries then packed my box. Before going, I had already put my entries together according to the "packing slip". So, she called out what I needed and I double checked myself. We checked each envelope twice before putting the papers inside. An hour later, my box was packed and ready to be shipped! We left school today at 4, mailed the box, then headed to Chili's for drinks and appetizers! Since it was snowing, that's right I said the "s" word, we headed home to get warm. Luckily the snow has stopped, the warm ground melted it away, and I'm now on cloud 9! Of course, there will be studying for my test May 1st then waiting until November for my results. Either way, I might fail, but at least my box is in the mail!!!!!!

3 comments:

Crystal Johnson said...

I like A for ACCOMPLISHED!

Way to go Bethany!!!!! Wish I could have celebrated with you! Now, on to the BIG race!!!!

Phillip said...

I like G for GREAT! Way to go sister!
JG

Lina said...

Yay!!! Congratulations, that's a big deal, you're awesome!