Sunday, October 03, 2010

Will Guests Arrive?!



I was able to get a King size bed for a good deal from my aunt. So, my parents graciously agreed to bring the new bed up here for me. I realize that having a King sized bed for myself is quite spoiled rotten, but I hated to pass up this opportunity. I would never be able to find this deal again and now I have a bed for guests! They borrowed a truck from friends, loaded it up Friday, and headed up the mountain. Just as they arrived, my neighbors were getting home from dinner and walked over to help. It was wonderful! We moved the queen bed into the guest room and set up the King bed in my room. As we ate dinner here, I washed all the sheets and then we got the new beds ready for the test. Dad was able to comfortably sleep in the queen bed and snore all he wanted while mom and I slept in the new bed. It is so huge I didn't even know she was in the bed with me! Again, I know that I am spoiled rotten.

That night when I opened the door to let Pattie out, there was a mouse attached to my screen door. So, first I took a picture because isn't that what you would do?! Then, I hit it with the leash and it flew into the bushes then scurried into the grass. So, good thing is as of right now I don't have any snakes around my front door because that mouse would surely not have been there!
In addition to the queen bed, I have a double blow up mattress and a couch...any takers?!

1 comment:

Lina said...

Woo hoo!! King beds are the best. I'm never going back ever and neither will you! :)