Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And so it happens...

It snows 7.5 inches, even though this is supposed to be a mild winter, and Pattie turns 2 aka sassy teenager! I woke Monday morning to 7 inches of snow and it continued to fall all day. There was an annual leave day Monday and today. Tomorrow is an optional day for teachers. Before Monday, we had 5 more days to play with until we start messing with Spring Break. I better enjoy my days now!
For Pattie's birthday I made her snowcream and a snowman...I think it was just what she wanted!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free picture slideshow by Smilebox

2 comments:

Phillip said...

Those are are some really great pictures. I like the one of the barn and also the view from standing in the middle of the road. Happy Birthday Pattie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to one of Mr. Clemson's best friends! What would he do without her. She has taught him to play with other dogs, jump into the water, go off leash, and many more fun things! She is keeping him young!Hope she has enjoyed her birthday!!!