Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Friend In Town


Hollie came back into town to work this weekend and a few of us meet for dinner and drinks. The "negative Nelly" part of Saturday was we had a workday. The "positive Polly" part of the day was we could leave by 2 so I was home to watch the Tarheels play! Also, it was a beautifully warm afternoon so Pattie and I enjoyed soaking up some rays while playing in the yard. As the sun was setting, I headed downtown to meet the girls. Put all this together and you have the new me. Meet Balanced Bethany! When I went for "hairapy" (I get my hair cut and therapy from my gay hairdresser for the same price!) Friday afternoon this is what I discovered. I have been struggling with a few parts of my life this past week and I told him I was trying to be more positive polly. His response was only being positive denies reality. I need to find a balance. To this I responded with "I have it! I'm going to be Balanced Bethany!" So, here's to being more balanced.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it! Paul always knows best right?!