Saturday, March 26, 2011

Max Patch and Hot Springs

Last Saturday I went with some friends up to Max Patch. I searched on the internet before going and thought we were going on a 9 mile hike for the day. Turns out it was more of a stroll, but I was certainly prepared in case we got stranded for a few days! One of the girls had a dear friend who was hit by a car earlier in the week. He was a fellow camper so once we settled at the top she lit a candle in his memory. The candle holder she made at camp with him.
After leaving the beautiful views, we headed over to Hot Springs. I have wanted to go since college and last week was the day! After a delicious mexican dinner on the way home we all crashed. I haven't seen views like that in awhile and they were long overdue.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own photo slideshow

No comments: