Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's a great day!

So, as I got in my car after last week's 6 mile run; this song (It's A Great Day to be Alive) was playing on the radio. Country music is not my all time favorite, but I do enjoy a few songs from time to time. The words just really caught my attention and seemed to sum things up for me. I thought about Jake, the four year old we are running for and so many others that are in his situation. I'm running to hopefully make him and others feel like "it's a great day to be alive".

Good thing I was alone because I was singing at the top of my lungs!!! :)
The song should start playing when you get to my page. If you do not want to hear it or I post future videos to watch, simply scroll down to the bottom of the page and pause the music. (small pause button in top left corner.)

No comments: