Monday, November 10, 2008

Charleston


Friday morning, I decided to go with Travis and Trooper down to Charleston. After coming home after work and quickly packing; we headed out. We got into town around 9:00. We stopped by some friends first before going to Andy's house (Travis' cousin). I was up after midnight with the guys staying up until 2:00ish!
Saturday morning was supposed to be a 10 mile run. I was going to run across the Cooper River, but at the last minute changed my mind. Why not run on the beach if you've come to the beach huh?! So, running on Isle of Palms is what I did! I only ran for 1 hour and 9 minutes; running around 6-7 miles (I think). Pretty good considering I ran out of water, my energy boosts didn't really work, and I forgot my I-Pod. (I don't recommend Sport Beans by Jelly Belly. I never felt the boost of energy like I have with other "sport snacks") After my run, I went back to grab the guys. It was too pretty to sit inside all day! We took Trooper to the beach for a walk, then headed for some good seafood. The afternoon and evening was spent watching football (Go Tarheels!) and grilling out.
Sunday morning, Travis and I went to Sullivan's Island with Trooper. We grabbed Mahi-Mahi tacos at Poe's Tavern, then headed for our last walk on the beach. We ended the day hanging out with George and watching more football before heading back home.
**Not sure what I'm trying to say in the picture, but it's the only one I took!**

No comments: