Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Jill's Shower



After a crazy Halloween at school, I drove to Raleigh for the weekend. I got there late Friday night and stayed until mid afternoon on Sunday. I spent the weekend with the Lewis' and the Bryant's. We enjoyed the warm weather Saturday afternoon. I was glad I packed a short sleeve shirt at the last minute!
On Sunday, I went over to Jill's house to help give her baby shower! Holly is due the end of December, so we had to help get things ready for her arrival!!! Lisa, Heather, Elizabeth, and I took over Jill's house to get things ready. Of course Jill was there, so we put her to work too! This was also the first time I had seen Jill's new house and the first time in awhile we had all been together (maybe even over a year for some of us!). People started arriving as early as 1:30 and everyone left around 4:30ish. I think it took Jill about an hour and a half to open all her gifts!!!! She is certainly set! She'll have to change Holly every hour to get her in all the cute clothes! We had a great time together and I'm glad I could be a part of this special event! Now, we all just wait!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ugh! Someone looks HUGE!