Friday, December 26, 2008

CO Day Four





Tuesday morning, we awoke to it still snowing. It was not heavy snow, just pretty and peaceful. After Trent left for work, we loaded up the dogs and snowshoes and headed out the door. We were supposed to have gone on Monday, but ran out of time. We had enough time for about an hour hike. Of course, we stopped along the "trail" for pictures. The dog's loved being outside and were funny to watch hopping through the snow! Once again, I hated to be in CO and not take advantage of the winter outdoor fun!
After showers and grabbing a quick bite at the house, we headed for the airport. I was to catch a 2:20 flight, which actually did not leave until 3:15. Luckily, flights were delayed in Cinn., so I was able to make my connecting flight. I thought for awhile there I was going to be spending the night in the airport! My sweet parents came to pick me up around 10:30 that night. I was certainly sad to have left my friends and the beautiful mountains. However, I was just lucky to have had such an amazing experience!!! Sure makes you want to move out there!

No comments: