Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Luck of the Irish...




The celebration began Saturday night and continued until Tuesday! I went out to dinner and had a few drinks with my friends Mandi and Ryan. Mandi even tempted me into a green jello shot for the occasion! Brings back memories of...can't really say. My parents read this blog! ;)
The little leprechaun made his debut in my room again this year. Once again, he knocked over each kids chair (man he's a strong little guy!) and stepped into the green paint. His footprints led out the backdoor. But, how did he get in the room since all the doors were locked?! This stumped the kids all day long...still does I think! They were constantly going over and "retracing" the steps. To celebrate, I got the kids Krispy Kreme doughnuts and milk. That crazy leprechaun even turned the milk green! Wishing everyone some Irish luck..
Also, Happy Birthday to Uncle Grant and my friend Crystal! Hope your days were fabulous!

2 comments:

Crystal Johnson said...

You are so creative!

Thanks for the birthday shout out!

Maggie said...

What a great St. Patty's day!