Sunday, August 23, 2009

And They Call It...




puppy love! Saturday was busy. Pattie and I went walking with the girls that morning, then I headed to the grocery store, mowed the grass, then out with the girls. That afternoon, Ann brought over Chloe (chocolate lab) to play. The puppies had met one other time at Ann and Brad's house for a little playtime. We sat outside and gabbed while the puppies played together. We're seeing grilling out, college football, and playtime in those girls future!

Today was a little more relaxing. It was fall like here this morning, so I opened up the doors and windows while enjoying my coffee. After church service, they had a special lunch for all the teachers and staff members within the surrounding counties. When I got home from that, Pattie and I headed over to Anna and Blair's house for another puppy playdate before heading to the park for a jog. Clemson and Pattie were reunited! They haven't seen each other since July 4th weekend. Turns out Pattie is now a bit taller than Clemson! Not sure how that's going to work out for their relationship?!

No comments: