Saturday, August 08, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust

Here's how the week looked from Pattie's view:
Sunday: mom left me in the crate all day while she went to Dana's shower in Charlotte; so I ripped the zipper off my bed
Monday: went walking, spent just a little time in the crate
Tuesday: in crate all day while mom was at a math workshop
Wednesday: in crate all day while mom was at a math workshop
Thursday: in crate all day while mom was in a 5 hour meeting then worked in her classroom
Friday: mom and "grandma" worked in the classroom all day
Saturday: in crate during the morning then finally out while they ate lunch and mom mowed the grass.
So, by Thursday I had enough. This is what my mom came home to Thursday:
bm, bm, bm, "another bed bites the dust". First major thing I've torn up. I showed her!

2 comments:

Crystal Johnson said...

I guess you can't blame her. Show her some extra love this week!

I wonder how she'll do while you're at school all day now that she is used to you being with her more? You might ought to leave her in there for longer periods of time just to see.

Anonymous said...

Aww goodness! We've never actually put clemson's bed in his crate. We just let him lay in there. It will be an adjustment period when you head back to work! She loves being with her mommie!