Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Friday I was not feeling all that great. Nothing major, just sort of out of it. The school day didn't start out to well and it dragged on. So, I was glad to see 2:55 finally come! This was the first real week of school and my stamina is just not quite up to par yet I suppose. Either way, I just chilled out Friday evening. Saturday morning I went jogging with Maggie then did a few things around the house before taking Pattie to play with here sister Lucy. That evening, Pattie and I went over to Ann and Brad's house to watch football and let the puppies play. So, Pattie was certainly worn out that night and the next morning. I was supposed to meet Maggie that morning to go running, but luckily the time got switched to the afternoon. I woke up Sunday morning just not feeling quite right. So, I laid back down for about 30 minutes around 9:30; then decided to get up for church. After church and a little lunch, I laid back in the bed and slept for 2 hours! I haven't done that in I don't know when! Now I just felt like I had slept too long! I met Maggie for an afternoon jog then Ann brought Chloe over here to play that evening.
Monday morning, the two of us headed over to Anna's house for breakfast and play time! We enjoyed breakfast and morning coffee on her back deck while the puppies played in the backyard. I ended up taking her crate over there, so after breakfast we hit up some sales. After lunch back on the deck, Pattie and I came home so I could mow the grass before it rained. That evening we just chilled out. I think Pattie was one tired pup!
Going back to work today wasn't too tough, but I certainly could have stayed in the bed much longer. The stuffy nose/cough/sneezing was certainly trying to come back again this morning. I made it through a pretty uneventful day with the kids and am finally home to relax. I met Crystal and Maggie for what was supposed to be a walk. However, it was raining once we all got there, so it ended up being a fast jog! They continued on once we got back to the cars since the rain had stopped. I decided a warm bath would do me some good; after bathing the gray pup first! (I think she had fun though!)

No comments: