Monday, September 28, 2009

Sisters


This past weekend I kept Lucy, Pattie's sister. I picked up Lucy after school Friday and brought her home. From the moment Pattie got out of her crate until the moment we met Renee in the parking lot to return Lucy, the girls did not stop playing! They ate at the same time, laid down at the same time, chewed on the same toys at the same time...you get the idea. However, since it was raining again all day Saturday I had to stop letting them go to the bathroom at the same time. When they would finish, they would start running around the yard in the rain. I didn't mind drying them off Friday afternoon when the rain had already passed, but I wasn't real keen on wet dogs coming in the house. So, I held one at the door while the other one went outside then switched. It was easy dog sitting. All I had to do was make sure there was food and water available. They entertained themselves!

No comments: