Monday, September 28, 2009

Sunday, Sunday



I woke Sunday morning to beautiful blue skies and a bit cooler weather. The puppies began playing the moment my foot hit the floor at 7:15! After a late breakfast, I met Maggie, Crystal, Owen, and Ben at the REI garage sale. (these pictures are from waiting in line for about an hour!) We left there empty handed and headed up to the She Trade consignment sale. It was the last day, so everything was half off. I got a pair of cords and 3 shirts for a great price! I left the girls, headed home for a quick lunch and outside time with the pups. Then, it was off to attempt a 7ish mile run with Ann and one of her friends. We met up, jogged the loop, then celebrated with a beer at the Wedge. Great place. Never been, but certainly would like to go back! After getting back to my car at Ann's, I raced home to let the dogs out to run one last time before meeting Renee to return Lucy. I took Pattie along because I just knew she would be sad at home! So, both girls loaded up in the back of my car and enjoyed the ride! After meeting with Renee, Pattie and I headed over to Anna's house to take her some dresses. She has a wedding to attend in Hilton Head this weekend. She now has one dress for going around the town during the day, one dress for the rehearsal dinner, and 2 options for the wedding. See mom, all those dresses I think I needed before someone's wedding paid off! Anna offered me dinner while Pattie and Clemson played. I finally made it home after 8 to shower, enjoy my internet that was finally back on after 4 days of being messed up, and time to recover from the run! Whew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dresses will be great! My personal fashion designer...you help me with dresses, i help you at the outlets! one day we'll get this whole fashion thing down!! Thanks again for letting me borrow the dresses! can't wait to post some pics sporty the cutie dresses!