Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Day of Thankfulness..

and eating! We started our day with coffee and a nibble or two before heading to Kathryn's house for brunch. There was still some family coming into town, so we opted for a late breakfast and a late lunch/dinner for our Thanksgiving meal. Kathryn went above and beyond with the brunch! It was amazing; complete with mimosas! I took Pattie over to run around, so after brunch I walked her back to mom and dad's house. This was more for me because I had to get my body ready to eat again in a few hours! I of course did not want to miss out on any food opportunities!
Just after brunch, the Bruntons made it down! We were excited to see everyone and meet Katy for the first time! After some more play time with the kids, a little bit of exercising, and some resting, we all headed back over to Kathryn's for our Thanksgiving feast! And what a feast it was! I forgot to take pictures of the spread this time, but I do have some pictures from the fabulous brunch. Our campfire was postponed due to the rain, but that has never stopped the Petty clan from having some fun!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: thanksgiving
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


No comments: