Saturday, September 27, 2008

This Week

Well, due to the insane gas issue, I did not go to track practice on Tuesday. Instead, I did the practice on my own at our school's track. 7 times around our track equals one mile, so I was running around in a circle many more times! Travis found us gas Wednesday night and he went out twice to fill up both our cars. So, I went to the run this morning. I passed 8-10 gas stations on my way there that were all closed! However, on my way back from the run, the BP near our house had gas. So, I got in line and filled up. Luckily, I didn't have to wait too long. And, we only had to run 5 miles today! Which was great considering my body is trying to get a cold. I was asleep Wednesday night at 7:45 and slept until my alarm went off and I was asleep last night at 8:30! I think I'll be resting again today!

No comments: