Sunday, February 01, 2009

Girl's "Night Out"


This really meant a girl's night in for me since they came over to my house. However, I was so excited to have someone come over!!! Crystal brought Ben (6 months old) and Maggie brought Liam (4 months old) along with pizza from Marco's (yummo!). The two oldest boys got to stay at home and spend quality time with their daddies while the mommies had sort of a break. I certainly gained a better appreciation watching two mommies tackle eating, soothing, and feeding a baby at the same time! We got personal pizzas and we each finished the whole thing! Which turned out great since I had signed up for the WOW (Wellness on Wheels) van that was coming to our school the next day. I had to fast until my time at 10:40,which turned into 11:00, when they would check my height, weight, BMI, blood pressure, cholesterol, and perform an EKG. All my numbers did check out great and they told me I was in great health....I failed to mention to them I had just trained for a half-marathon. I just said "thanks!" and went on my way! My numbers were certainly not as great two years ago when they came! The box of raisins I had stuffed in my pocket before leaving the classroom tasted just like chocolate cake as I shoved them into my mouth walking back into the school!
Okay, back to girl's night...we had a great time. We spent a few hours catching up, eating, telling stories, and watching the babies play. The girls didn't want to take their pictures (not sure why because they looked great!), so I just snapped about 30 pictures of the boys. I loved having them over and we hope to do this again soon. Thank goodness for wonderful friends!

1 comment:

Crystal Johnson said...

That's a whole lot of cuteness in just one post!

We had so much fun getting out and seeing your beautiful house!

Have fun on your trip!