Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Pup




Here we are, together at last! She was delivered to me at school today. She whined in her crate for the first 6 minutes of the ride home! She pottied outside when we arrived home, then preceded to whine for about 20 minutes as she explored the house! After trying to get her to play with her toys, I gave up and held her like a baby. She fell asleep in my arms, then I put her on her pillow to sleep. Could be a long first night! But, isn't she cute! I'm still trying to decide on names....Runley Bella, Ruby Bella, Malen Bella, Maley Bella, Raley Bella.....

3 comments:

marye said...

She's adorable! What kind of dog is she?

I like Maley Bella ... :-)

Phillip said...

what about Maida?

Kyle said...

It's evident from the pictures which one is the owner. She reminds me of a young Elie and she has been a great dog.
As far as a name. How about Bela Lugosi?