Saturday, February 07, 2009

Morning Run

My alarm went off at the normal time (5:40) once again this morning. (I'm sure this will prove to get old after a few weeks and the alarm will begin not being set weekly.) I didn't even check the weather this morning, instead I just got dressed and headed out the door. I started feeling like I was getting a cold/cough yesterday morning. You know, the kind you can feel in your eyes and sinuses. This might explain why I feel asleep on the couch around 8:00 last night, woke up at midnight, watched a movie on TV, then got in bed around 2?! (Did I mention I was cool and had a life?!) So, I was thinking that a cold run might not be the right medicine for it. However, I was already dressed and thought that exercise might help "sweat it out of me". So, I have just returned from a cold run with the team. If I had more motivation to run farther than 3 miles this morning, my hair might have frozen as it did before. I could see crystals forming once I got back to my car! Good news is I'm not coughing like I was last night or this morning. Bad news is my ears hurt now. We'll see what happens...

No comments: