Sunday, April 11, 2010

Good Friends

Wednesday morning the Ohio Gribbles headed out for the long drive home. After a walk with mom and Pattie, I headed on my way to the Cary/Apex area. I spent the afternoon hanging out with Heather, Mark, and the boys. After work had ended for Jessica, I headed over to see her and the girls and drop off my stuff before heading over to the Hughes' house. Dinner was spent with Eddie, Jill, and Holly in between some playing time and bath time before I headed back to the Lewis' for the evening. Thursday we spent drinking coffee on the back deck and catching up while the kids played outside. That evening we went to Tyler's for dinner and a table for 10!!! After saying goodbye Friday morning, I swung back by mom and dad's to pick up the rest of my things and Pattie. She was glad to see me, but enjoyed her bonding time with GG and PaPa!!!!
I arrived home Friday afternoon to a yard full of hay! After unloading the car, I tackled the ridiculously high grass while Pattie sunbathed. Ann brought Chloe over to play with Pattie before we met Mandi out for dinner. Saturday was spent "sleeping in", pulling some weeds, heading out to run errands while Pattie was left out in the house (Pattie stayed by herself a total of 3 hours split between to different errand runnings. Yeah Pattie!), and then some planting. I also finally removed the "firepit" that Travis had built in the middle of the yard. Some of those rocks were heavy, but the whole process was quite therapeutic! Now let's just hope the grass seeds I planted will actually grow! I love Spring weather!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Friends
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free picture slideshow

No comments: