Wednesday, April 07, 2010

One Last Day

Tuesday was our last full day together. We headed downtown so the rest of the family could see Austin's store, Gusto. After visiting with them, we walked down to Skippy's for lunch. Uncle Kyle met us there for a nice lunch outside. When lunch was finished, we walked back to the cars then headed to Putt Putt. Mom, Dad, and I took him to play. I played too since I can't remember the last time I had been! Kathryn stopped by for a quick hello before we all headed back outside to play. Sawyer got to fly his first kite from the Easter bunny, we did some more swinging, and playing baseball in the yard. After dinner, we walked up to the church playground for some fun before dark. It was a wonderful visit and I'm already looking forward to the next time!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: last day of fun
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free digital slideshow by Smilebox

No comments: