Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fall with Friends

Last weekend, I tagged along with Mandi and Ann as we surprised Briana for her birthday. Her fiance planned the event and how fun to be a part of the surprise! This week at school was trying and I am having a new outlook on the situation come Monday. It's time to let things go, remember why I'm there, and enjoy the teachers I work with...everything will work out from there. So, Friday evening was spent watching the dogs play while relaxing with friends. Saturday was filled with funness! I took my friend Anna to the wonderful SunnyPoint Cafe for breakfast since she had never been! From there, we walked around the Art in Autumn festival up in Weaverville. I have about half of my Christmas shopping down with wonderful handcrafted goodies! There is a brewery out in Colorado called New Belgium. They have a red bike that I would love to have. However, since I can't have the red bike, the earrings that I found will have to do! They come straight from the can of one of the beers! After leaving the festival, Anna and I hung out on her back deck before we each left to attend birthday parties! Maggie and Justin's youngest son, Liam, is turning 2 next week! We enjoyed watching the kids play, having wonderful homemade cupcakes, opening presents, and even watching some football. After coming home to play with Pattie for a bit, I headed back out to celebrate with some of my friends. They ran in the Asheville Half-Marathon...better them than me! Ann and I walked around downtown looking in the stores before meeting up with some other folks for the evening. Whew! Now I need to relax a bit today!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow generated with Smilebox

No comments: