Thursday, May 07, 2009

TOY Luncheon

Today was the TOY luncheon at Hendersonville Country Club. Mr. Pressley announced last week that he would finally be retiring. So, since this would be his last lunch I had to make it memorable!
Many years ago, he dressed as a farmer (complete with a spit cup) and went to "pick up" the teacher to go to the lunch. In a way I was helping this teacher get revenge! So, I went to Goodwill and picked out my favorite sluty outfit. Since we were painting this week I told him that I was sure a 5 year old would find my dress. So, I would just change before we went. There were several other people in on the surprise and helped play it up. They announced to him I was ready. The first picture of us is when he was still unsure if I was joking. Right after this picture is when no one else could keep it a secret any longer. He squirmed which was the whole point! I eventually got dressed for real and we enjoyed a wonderful lunch! (The man taking our picture at the lunch said just as he was snapping the picture "How does it feel to take a picture with your grandpa?!" We both laughed out loud!!!)








1 comment:

Kyle said...

You should have more empathy for old guys. We have feelings just like everybody else!