Saturday, May 02, 2009

Pattie Update


Thursday afternoon Pattie and I went to the vet again. Remember, that the last time we went was not fun! It was the first time I had taken a puppy to the vet and we were running very late. She cried the entire 20 minutes we sat in the waiting room, the first 10 minutes we were waiting in the room, and as I was trying to pay. I was glad to get out of there! So, Thursday went much better. She only cried once or twice...and we were early this time! They gave her another round of shots and we'll see them again in a month.
Here's what she's been up to:
1. She now weighs 22.4 pounds; gaining 10 pounds since the last visit
2. Can do these on command: sit, drop, out, stay
3. Has learned/still learning heal
4. Learning to "shake"
5. Learning "down"
6. Has not pottied in her crate in 3 weeks!
7. Might have an accident in the house once a week, if that
8. Went on her first real hike to a waterfall!
9. Doesn't cry in her crate at night anymore
10. Sleeps as long as I want to!
11. So far, she has only chewed her toys. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
12. Had her nails trimmed by me! First time I've ever clipped a dog's nails. It went pretty well too!

1 comment:

Crystal Johnson said...

You're such a good mommy!