Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

Despite the rain, this has been a pretty eventful weekend! Of course everywhere I went I had my camera but forgot to take pictures! Friday night I headed over to Maggie and Justin's house to eat pizza, have a few beers, and play games. Some other people joined us for the evening of fun. Waking up Saturday morning to no rain meant I had to get down to business! I took the recycling, vacuumed out my car, played with Pattie, washed clothes, and mowed the grass...all before 1:00! We enjoyed the last hour of sunshine eating lunch outside and letting Pattie explore the yard without the leash. 3:00 came and so did the rain...again. I'm not sure it's stopped yet!
Saturday night I met my friend Ann for dinner then we headed over to a friend of hers for girls wine night! Ann and I stopped at the Wine Emporium on the way. It was my first visit there and certainly will not be my last! I highly recommend paying it a visit. The owner was friendly, helpful, and gave us great discounts! We enjoyed a night of girl talk, trying new wines, and chocolate covered strawberries!
I'm headed out to shop some sales with my friend Anna then hoping to take Pattie to her puppy play date. We're supposed to meet her sister again and her brother is coming this time! I will certainly post pictures if the rain stops and they get to play.

No comments: