Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Running Bug...

has bitten! After running the race this past weekend, I began thinking about upcoming races. Last night, I went to alumni night for Team in Training. Over a beer, appetizers, and good conversation I was convinced that I really should be thinking about some more races! After the alumni night, I met up with some friends at a local pizza place for a little pregame basketball dinner...Go Heels! It was during this time that I decided that I would shoot for another half marathon this coming Fall. I now want to beat my time; which I hope is possible. The first race came at a difficult time in my life; and I think that with more confidence, training, and determination I can at least beat my time by one second if nothing else! I don't think that it will be through TNT again, but instead just running with my group of friends. You can breathe a sigh of relief that I won't be attacking your wallets...just not yet at least!

No comments: