Sunday, January 31, 2010

Winter is....

"snow" much fun! Even though I'm over the large amounts of snow that have been falling and sticking around for weeks, I quite enjoyed them last night! Just as I had decided it was time to shower, get in my pjs, have some dinner, and settle in for a long winter's nap my neighbors called and invited me for sledding! They go over to Erin's parents house for sledding. They had left early afternoon and the husband Aaron (yes, they share the same name!) was coming home to pick up a few things. So, I jumped in the truck with him and went back for dinner first. After dinner, it was time for sledding! I can't remember the last time I went sledding! They had been doing this all day, so the path was slick and you could pick up speed quickly! Of course, I had a few tumbles which almost made it better somehow! We came back home after 9 trying to make it before the roads froze back over. I certainly rested well last night! I'm not as young as I used to be!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: sledding
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: