Sunday, January 03, 2010

To New Beginnings

2010 has started out on the right track despite a minor happening. After looking at my pictures again, I somehow managed to delete all the remaining pictures on my camera! I'm thinking about creating an "undo" button for digital cameras and making lots of money! Or if that has already been created, someone please tell me how to use it!
So, you'll sadly miss out on pictures but I can quickly recap the last days of my vacation. On NYE, we went to see Grandma Gribble. She and Sawyer had a good time playing "war" even though I'm not sure she quite knew what she was getting herself in to! Imagine Grandma Gribble sitting in a blue chair with her grandchildren and great-grandchildren standing behind her. That would have been inserted here. After our visit, I continued on south with Phillip and Jammie to hang out in Charlotte for the evening with an old friend. Gray and his wife Heather invited us for an evening of wonderful food fixed on the green egg, good drinks, and good conversations. Imagine Phillip and I being silly with our enormously large wine glasses and "hiding" our double-chins. Those would have been inserted here. We came back home Friday and enjoyed an afternoon of napping and playing the Wii at Kathryn's house before packing up our cars and heading home on Saturday.
Here would have been inserted some video of Caroline "throwing" Pattie's toys for her, Sawyer playing cards, G.G. reading the kids a book, and some random last minute pictures from the trip. It was sad to leave "home", but nice to be back in the mountains. Although it was freezing cold. Seriously, can you really warm up when the temperature is 12 degrees without the windchill figured in?! Wishing you all a happy 2010!

No comments: