Sunday, April 19, 2009

"Chaos at 6:30"





I got back into town Wednesday night. Thursday and Friday were gorgeous! I enjoyed being outside and taking it easy on Thursday. Friday I decided it was time to get down to business! So, I did things like drank coffee leisurely, ate lunch outside in the sun, read a magazine..you know all the important things to do on break! Then, it really was time to get things done. Just as I finished mowing the grass, I talked to my friend Maggie. We were going out to dinner, but it was decided that she would come over with her family and Crystal would come over with her family. So, I had to get myself inside to clean! I think it had been at least 3 weeks since I had done any cleaning. I can certainly get lazy living by myself!
Around 6:30, the chaos began! (Or so Crystal said!) Just picture 5 adults, 2 2 1/2 year old boys, 2 6-9 month old boys, and one puppy! Maggie, Justin, and their two boys Miles and Liam along with Crystal, Danny, and their two boys Owen and Ben came over with Marco's pizza in hand! Pattie was left outside on the leash while we ate until I looked outside and she was digging holes! She had to be put in her crate until everyone finished eating. The boys were having a picnic on the kitchen floor and I just saw disaster written all over if Pattie had been out in the house. For dessert, I bought 2 different kinds of ice cream, strawberries, and squirt cool whip. It was wonderful! Good friends. Good food. Good times! I love surprise visits with friends!!!

No comments: