Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pattie and friends





On Easter Monday, I went to Cary/Apex to visit old friends. Monday afternoon, I got to visit with Jill, Eddie, and their 3 month old baby Holly. I can't believe how much she has grown up! She has such a sweet smile!

Tuesday morning, Pattie and I called dad to wish him a Happy Birthday!!! Since Jessica and William were working all day, I waited until Heather finished up some errands before heading over to her house. I spent the late morning until late afternoon with her and one of her boys. I took Pattie over hoping she would love their backyard. Instead, she sat by the door and whined most of the time!

Just a little side note: Eliza (Jessica and William's oldest daughter) LOVED Pattie! Pattie was lovin the fact that she could get up on the couch with her! I think Eliza would have kept her if I had mentioned it. Anna (their youngest) liked Pattie, but was more interested in the crate. I found her crawling in numerous times!

No comments: