Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dinner with Friends





Tuesday afternoon, I left Heather's house and headed back to get ready for dinner with everyone. We were going to Tyler's for dinner and then a girls night out! We had to get a table for 10! How did that happen?! Our circle has certainly grown and is now filled with kids! Heather and Mark have 3 boys while Jessica and William have 2 girls. If Ben andVictoria had been there with their little one, we would have needed a table for 13!!!

This was my first time at this place, even though they all swore I had been to the one in Carrboro! The beer list was extensive and had one of my favorites..Fat Tire! I went to the "winderful brewery" out in Colorodo 6 years ago! They said then that the way it's processed/packaged, they couldn't get it shipped past the Mississippi. Luckily, they have figured it out because it's popping up on the East Coast now! So, that's what I enjoyed as my beverage for the evening!

After dinner, the guys took all the kiddos home and we stayed for a girls night out! It was great to catch up with them and they enjoyed their time away from putting kids to bed duty! We called our dear friend Victoria since she couldn't be with us. So, it was almost like old times! I wish I had thought about taking a picture of everyone before they had left! I'll just have to go back to visit!

No comments: