Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rockin'


Last summer when I went up to Ohio awaiting the arrival of my new niece or nephew; I spent a few days in Michigan with my dear friends Ben, Victoria, and their daughter Liliana. The girls went downtown one day and walked into this cute boutique. I found this onesie that says "My Aunt Rocks". Not knowing at the time if the baby was going to be a boy or girl; I opted for the color choice in the picture versus the yellow with red lettering. I decided I could just buy a cute pair of girlie pants if in fact they did have a girl. Keep in mind, I bought the onesie in size 6-12 month (sized weird I know) and pants for 6-9 or maybe 9-12 months. Either way, Caroline has almost outgrown the onesie and the pants no longer fit her! So, instead of waiting until the summer like I had orginially thought, Jammie brought down the onesie at Easter so I could take a picture with her!


No comments: