Monday, October 26, 2009

Best Friends


My friend, Ann, ran in her first ever marathon on Sunday!!! She finished the Marine Corps Marathon and is still walking to tell about it! While she and her husband were off traveling, running, and traveling some more; Pattie and I had the pleasure of keeping their 5 month old Chloe. We have decided that Pattie and Chloe are best friends! They played nonstop from 5:30 Friday afternoon until 7:30 Monday night! If they were awake, they were playing! There was only one accident in the house all weekend which is pretty good for two distracted puppies! These two girls had to play inside Friday night because of the rain, but Saturday afternoon had the whole yard to run and play! After breakfast with Becca Saturday, I stopped to pick up a few pansies, mums, and a pumpkin. I had an extra garden flag stand so I purchased an inexpensive Fall garden flag. The girls ran around in the yard while I did some gardening. I love coming home now to extra Fall colors! We taught Chloe all about the chuckit and the word "drop". Sunday afternoon and again that evening they enjoyed chasing each other. By Sunday night, they were both curled up together! Pattie was sad to see her friend go, but knows she'll be seeing her again.

No comments: