Friday, October 23, 2009

Breakfast

After arriving home around 1 in the morning, we let out a very energetic Pattie! I ran around in the house with her for a bit before getting ready for bed. I know she was ready to play, but we were all worn out! So, we finally turned out the lights a little after 1:30 and I don't think moved until 7:25 this morning when I got a text from my brother. I thought it was my alarm going off at my house! That's how tired I was! It worked out great because Laura and Grant had come into town to see Grant's parents. Laura asked if anyone was able to meet for breakfast. I had forgotten to set an alarm so the message worked out great. Mom, Kyle, Laura, and I met up at Panera Bread for some muffins, coffee, and lots of catching up. Kyle had to head back to work, but the three of us stayed at least another hour just chatting away. What a great way to start the day! It just made me that much more ready to relax with family at Thanksgiving.

No comments: